Sunday, October 9, 2011

Celebrities Who used his bully Often In

http://hermawayne.blogspot.com

"Bully-phobia" is the term for excessive fear to return to school after the long holiday because of the group of people at school that interfere with or mockingWe've all been feeling it, usually we are familiar with the term "oppressed".

Almost all successful people in the world have experienced such a bad experienceFor example the stars below. Right now they faredvery wellBut they had a cruel experience while still attending school.Their experience you can make a role modelwe can just dikerjaipeople today still junior or senior high schoolbut everything will befruitful success in the future.

Here are 10 celebrities who used to frequent dibully:

10. Robert Pattinson
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
Robert is now better known as R-Patz. Before he won an awardfrom the MTV Movie Awardsshe was once slammed into lockers.Childhood has a more complicated issue than holdingkevampirannya instincts.

"I've beaten a lot of people while still young," Robert said in an interview with Parade magazineThe base is the problem? Acting"I like to behave like an actoror at least how I think an actor shouldbehaveand it seemed to lure many people to hit me." Wellnow,instead of acting Robert lure many women crazy about him.
9. Taylor Lautner
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
Not much different from RobertTaylor Lautner had a similar experience. "First I'm not very confident," said Taylor told RollingStone. "As I was an actorI often harassed in high schoolNot aphysical disorder, but people often make me into ridiculeThen I toldmyself that I should not let this ruin my dreamI love acting and I shall carry on"
8. Christian Bale
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com

Before Christian Bale appeared before the audience and showed off an Oscar, she must fend off the blows of his school friends are jealousChristian memories of her childhood"It's not a wonderfultimeI became a victim of torturegets a kick and punch from the other children every day"

You might think that a child star, famous thanks to the great works ofSteven Spielberg's "Empire of the Sun", will also become famous in the schoolBut the opposite is true, Christian got a lot of threat"Hehas a difficult time in school," said Jennyher mother"Torture is bad enough and it made ​​her sadIt made him leave the world of film andkeartisannya"Fortunately, not for a long time.
7. Barrack Obama
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
Before it was called Mr. PresidentBarack Obama got a lot ofnicknames. "With big ears and a name that I have, it seems unlikely I am not mocked,Obama said during a press conference on the issue of oppression in schools.

Now Obama's childhood growing up, never posed for the cover of GQmagazinehas a family who became a fashion iconand get a very good jobThe intruder was probably supposed to expect if they hadmore good to him.

6. Winona Ryder
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com

Short-cropped hair Lelaina Pierce (better known as the WinonaRyderand her dress vintage doily into a standard fashion at the time of Bill Clinton and Kurt Cobain.

But when she was a childthe uniqueness of his style that makes itout of the association. "wore a man's suit worn from Salvation Armystores," he said in an interview"hear people say'Hey, dyke!" They were banging my head against the lockerand I fell"

"Years later, I dropped to the coffee shop and visited one of the women who had never kicked meHe said'Winona, WinonaMay I have your signature"Then I said,Do you remember me?Remember the first time you ever beat a junior high school kids? 'Hereplied,' I guess. 'Then I said,' That's meNow scram'"Boisterousapplause followed.

5. Marshall Matters (Eminem)
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
As a 9 year old boy who scrawnyMarshall Mathers were violently crushed, and his mother demanding school system in DetroitOne of the wounded enemy in primary lip makes Eminem and helpless,like what was reported by The Smoking Gun website.

He never came home in a state of bruises after being beaten inschool bathroomsOne time he had also thrown the ball very hardsnow that made him faint. The mother said in court that the trauma itcaused his son suffered "nightmares and antisocial behavior."

It's already happened long before the oppression became a national issue and as needing serious treatmentMarshall Matters at that time will have to wait and the result is on the song "Brain Damage" in the album. Many people consider that song as an enemy of his childhood.

Moral can be drawnDo not create a problem with skinny kidsorshe will ask the music industry to help him.

4. Christina Aguilera
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
Jury "The Voice" does not always have the power to help or break a person's musical careerSeveral years agoChristina wanted toestablish its popularitybut is not favored some people in the old school.

As a teen pop starhe became the butt of his school friends on Staten Island. Some unscrupulous slashed the tires so he was lateto the venue, and damage the microphone so Christinaembarrassed on stage"There are many atrocities at the time and I think it all happened because they were jealous," said Christinaduring the event "Behind the Music". "Some threats aimed at meand momThey'll shave my tires if I am still interested to win in the competition"

"I remember, at that time I thought'must get out of hereI willrealize my dream of going out there.'"
3. Mila Kunis
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
In the first elementary schoolMila Kunis is known as the shrimp"I have always been the smallest in the class," Mila said during an interview with OK Magazine. "My face grew aloneMy face is veryfunny as a child. I have eyes, lips and ears are large, but this would make me a laughingstock, and it really hurtsI once came homecryingWhy do I have big eyes"

Who would have thought it was helping me face to attract the attention of Justin Timberlake.

2. Lady Gaga
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
Lady Gaga indirect born that way nowBra skin and hair form hornscome laterGaga remember that high school was a bleak periodHe was mocked for being uglyhaving a big noseand annoyingSchool friends also make fun of his style of dresshis creation in bermakeup,because they feel they know what's best of fashionYesand they were completely wrong.
1. Madonna Ciccone
http://hermawayne.blogspot.com
It's hard to believe that Madonna never had a last name and not having anyBut it all really happened.

"I am not including a hippie or using marijuana in high school, so Iwas weirdI am interested in classical music and balletso the kidswere a little nasty if you're different"said the First Lady of Pop is toVanity Fair.I am included in one of the people are victims. "

As they say in the entertainment industryI 'use'. "I decided to use myuniquenessIf your pleasure comes from what the people aroundyou are thinking about youyou will always feel disappointed"

Nowadays he rarely disappointednot because he does not carewhat people say about him aroundbut now that she is a Madonna.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment